This session covers:
- Appreciating how self-organising embodies the Principles and Values of XR
- Analysing the further values that self-organising embodies within XR
- Critiquing the cultural assumptions of different forms of self-organising
- Assessing what aspects of self-organising may need to be adapted and localised to different contexts around the world
After this session:
- reflect on assumptions that underpin your group's self-organising
- analyse how accessible these assumptions are to other's cultures or subcultural groups. Would any experience conflicts in terms of value systems?