By participating in this SOS Learning Series program requires agreement with our Ways of Working document (under construction). These guidelines cover our behaviour as participants, mentors, experts, staff, volunteers, and anyone else involved in making this SOS Learning series possible.
How to treat each other
- Use hand signals (quick review of hand signals)
- Use ‘I’ statements rather than ‘we’ when appropriate
- Share the time we have to speak roughly equally
- Be respectful and value each other’s ideas, styles and viewpoints
- Respect confidentiality
- We won’t tolerate: violence or threats; personal attacks; derogatory language; or disruptive behaviour
- Ask questions! But please wait till the end of the section
Inclusion and Diversity
The learning series team welcomes and encourages participation by everyone. It doesn’t matter how you identify yourself or how others perceive you: we welcome you.
We welcome contributions from everyone as long as they interact constructively with our community, including, but not limited to people of varied age, culture, ethnicity, gender, gender-identity, language, race, sexual orientation, geographical location and religious views.
If you believe you‘re experiencing practices which don‘t meet the above policies, or if you feel you are being harassed in any way, please immediately contact the learning series team at sos-series [at] pm [dot] me
The learning series team reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone violating these policies, and/or take further action including expulsion from the program.