To map out the systems of XRI. To update mandates and responsibilities for each circle. To ensure all roles are filled. To maintain an awareness of the system, and of the need for any additional circles/roles that become apparent over time. To facilitate the creation of new circles and roles as necessary. To explain the self-organising system and teach others how to use it.
These systems must:
1) ensure all necessary jobs get done
2) avoid top-down control and allow for autonomous decision making
3) enable communication between relevant working groups and make it clear who needs to communicate with whom
4) allow for replacement of individuals within roles
5) allow anyone who has an interest to be involved in decision making and co-ordination.