Hi there, 👋
🤔 Stuck in a structure that limits productivity? Want to break the rules of hierachy and explore an organisation where no one is in charge? 🌎 Heard of mandates and circles, but aren't sure how they apply to you?
If any of this strikes a chord, I'm reminding you that The Self-Organising System is running a session on SOS Basics at 08:00 UTC and 17:00 UTC.
🌿 Learn what the SOS is and why XR uses it
🌿 Find out how to make decisions in a group
🌿 Explore new ways of working together
🌿 Discuss practical ways to make the SOS work for your group
Registration is via this Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/134514524
👀 Want some prior knowledge? Check out the SOS Learning Series Syllabus.
📝 Information from our weekly help desk can be accessed here: bit.ly/xruk-sos-guide
After attending the session, make sure to fill in the feedback survey: bit.ly/sos_survey
- Hierarchy and consensus/flat structures
- Principles of the Self-Organising System (SOS): Shared purpose, consent based decision making, distributed authority, mandates, communication and transparency
- Circle structure
Before this meeting:
- No prior knowledge required
- You can skip this session if you have attended the DNA Structure training
After this meeting:
- Talk through the principles with your team and think through how they might apply in your group